Donate a jacket today!
Click here to donate!
Jacket Scholarship Information
It’s hard to believe that it is jacket time already!! For the 2021 jacket campaign, we will adhere to the following guidelines:
- FIRST year members ONLY in grades 7-10 are eligible to apply for a jacket.
- Members MUST be in their first year of membership (I realize that is redundant, but some things are worth repeating).
- First-year members must be on a roster prior to November 15th to be verified for eligibility.
- Chapters can submit the following number of applications (based on last year’s membership numbers).
1-50 members 5 applications
51-100 members 7 applications
101-150 members 9 applications
151+ 12 applications
All applications will be submitted via the USPS (NO EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED), postmarked by November 5, 2021. Applications should be sent to:
405 East Sunbury Street
Millerstown PA 17062
- Here is the application link. In the past few years, advisors have had to additionally “Register” their students on a google form. You won’t need to do that this year because the students should take care of it when they hit submit. PLEASE NOTE….a hard copy of the applications still needs to be mailed to me. If you prefer to make your own application or use the attached application and just complete the demographic information on the google form, that is completely acceptable.
- If you don’t see your chapter on the list, please look at the bottom of the list first. If you still don’t see it, email me and I’ll fix it ASAP.
- The sponsor letter is attached, please share this with individuals and businesses in your community.
Enjoy your freshman and the excitement of the possibilities that lie ahead! Please let me know if you have any questions about the program!
Who We Are
FFA Alumni play a very important part in keeping agricultural education and FFA programs in our local schools. FFA relies on its alumni to garner support for FFA from their local communities, raise funds for state & chapter activities and scholarships, assist at FFA leadership camps and conferences, and much more.
How to Start a Chapter
Visit this National FFA resource for more information.
To CHARTER or REACTIVATE a local FFA Alumni chapter, meet and maintain these qualifications:
- Have at least 10 members who will pay National FFA Alumni member dues and state FFA Alumni dues (if applicable).
- Have current bylaws in harmony with the National FFA Alumni Bylaws.
- Have a council of elected officers.
- Complete the Application for Chartering/Reactivating.
- Submit the completed application for Chartering/Reactivating to your State FFA Alumni Association (405 East Sunbury Street, Millerstown, PA 17062).
Information for Starting an Alumni Chapter
Blank Membership Roster
Membership: Join and Make a Difference!
You didn’t have to wear the "blue jacket" to join the Pennsylvania FFA Alumni Association! Find out how.