The purpose of PAAE shall be to advance agricultural education in Pennsylvania by:
- Providing opportunities for professional development and recognition.
- Recruiting and retaining agricultural educators through professional, social and recreational programs.
- To promote agricultural education and the professional aspects of teaching agriculture.
- Serving as a legislative advocate for agricultural education.
- Planning for the future of agricultural education by working closely with the postsecondary systems in articulating courses in agriculture and maintaining worthwhile relationships with other professional organizations and agencies.
- To promote and develop the general welfare of the members of this organization through fellowship.
- To cooperate with and further support the aims and purposes of the National Association of Agricultural Educators (NAAE).
Pennsylvania Association of Agricultural Educators
PO Box 532
Palmyra, PA 17078