Applications will open again November 1, 2017
We believe agricultural education students should have the maximum opportunity to grow and succeed, leaving high school as prepared as is possible for the world ahead.
By completing this grant application, you're asking the Pennsylvania FFA Foundation to make an investment in Agriculture Education. Funds allocated through the Learning by Doing Grants are intended to make a lasting impact into the future Pennsylvania’s agriculture education.
• FFA Members
• Agriculture Educator/FFA Advisor
• FFA Chapter
Projects may include:
• Supervised Agriculture Experiences
• Classroom Tools, Equipment, Resources
• Curriculum and Teaching Training
Grant Values: maximum $2000 per year per School District
• Individual FFA Member: $500
• Teacher/FFA Advisor: $1000
• FFA Program: $1000
Please see the "Documents" section below to download grant, application and report information.